µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¼Ö¤fºÖ

¼Ö¤fºÖ

Anybody had  been drinking  or  still remember  the  taste?But  was it  only buy from the  china department  store?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 11-8-2008 11:34 µoªí Anybody had  been drinking  or  still remember  the  taste?But  was it  only buy from the  china department  store?

Yes, like CHina version of Ovaltine... taste maybe a little more bitter, but can't remember exactly now...

¦n¶¼ 0¤X........ ¨Ì®a¥ò¦³±o½æ¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 11-8-2008 11:34 µoªí Anybody had  been drinking  or  still remember  the  taste?But  was it  only buy from the  china department  store?
ªìÀY¥H¬°Á¿§ÖÀ\©±, °O¯uD «YÁ¿¦¶¥j¤O冲剂¶¼«~ - ¤j³°ª© - ¬_µØ/¥Ð¬üºñ.   

yes,but  is it  still  sell on the China Department  Store?I can't  found  it in the  Dept  Store.Just  want  to buy one try the  taste.Miss  the  taste.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 11-8-2008 14:00 µoªí   ªìÀY¥H¬°Á¿§ÖÀ\©±, °O¯uD «YÁ¿¦¶¥j¤O冲剂¶¼«~ - ¤j³°ª© - ¬_µØ/¥Ð¬üºñ.   

¹ï¡I´N¦n¹³³ÁÄR¯À¬O¤j³°ª©³Á´£¨F¤@¼Ë¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 15-8-2008 23:54 µoªí yes,but  is it  still  sell on the China Department  Store?I can't  found  it in the  Dept  Store.Just  want  to buy one try the  taste ...
¦õ´°«UµØ¦a®w­¹«~³¡«}¦³Law.......

thank you sir!

¼Ö¤fºÖÁû²É«Ü¤j, ­ø¨R¤ô´NËÝ­¹³£¦n¦n¨ý¬[!

¬ü¸S, µØ¥Ð¬J¤f·P´NµL¤ñ­ø¤W³â!

°O±o¼Ö¤fçÄ¥H«eÁÙ¬O§ÖÀ\©±ªº¦WºÙ¡A¦ý¤£°O±o¦b¨º¸Ì¤F¡D¦³½Ö¡@oldcake°O±o.....¦b¨º°Ï.?

ÅTµØ¼í¶W¥«¦³¼Ö¤fºÖ½æ¡F¦ý­ø«YÂצ¬µP¥X«~¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TonyK ©ó 23-9-2008 21:17 µoªí ¼Ö¤fºÖÁû²É«Ü¤j, ­ø¨R¤ô´NËÝ­¹³£¦n¦n¨ý¬[!¬ü¸S, µØ¥Ð¬J¤f·P´NµL¤ñ­ø¤W³â!
©~µM¦³¤H¦n¦ü¦n´NËÝ­¹Ø{¡I«¢«¢¡I

¤£¹L¡F¦n©ö«K¯µ¡I³£«Y­ø¦n¨î¡I

¬üºñ

´Nºâ¥ÎÆNo³Á¶}³£Ä±±o²H¨ý咗¦n¦h

fficeffice" />­øª¾¼Ö¤fºÖ·|­ø·|?

µo·s¸ÜÃD