48 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¹q¼v] ¬P²y¤j¾Ô«á¶Ç Star Wars VII-IX (2015-2019)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 3-3-2014 09:52 µoªí SW7 ³Ì¤j¦l¨¤Åq¨ÐSITH "¶ÂµL¨Æ"

·|¤£·|¸ò Expanded Universe ¤ºªº¬G¨Æ?? ¦b Expanded Universe ¬G¨Æ¤¤ Palpatine force ghost ¤W¦Û¤v clone ªº¨­ÂߦA§gÁ{¤Ñ¤U.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 11-3-2014 09:47 µoªí Leia ¤½¥D Carrie Fisher ²×·Ç³Æ©¹­^°ê 6­Ó¤ë ©çSW7

¦b­^°ê¦o¤£­n¦Y Fish and Chips, §_«h§óªÎ, ¨ì®É Super Star Destroyer ³£¸ü¤£¨ì¦o©Î°_­¸!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 15-1-2014 12:38 µoªí ­}°OªGµM°÷¤j胆, ³sOCi-Wan³£¦³¤k...(¾Ú³ø¾É¤]¥i¯à«Y®]¤k)More info here:http://www.scified.com/news/1434 ;

Jedi ¥i¯}§Ù?? Obi -Wan ¤Ï¹ï Anakin ©M Padme, ¦Û¤v¤SÅÍÅÍ°}?? ¦b EP VII ¦nÃø explain.

¦pªG¸ò®Ñ, Jacen ·|³Q sister ±þ. ·|¤£·|¦³ Palpatine ½¥Í?? ¤S¥Ñ Ian McDiarmid ºt??

The only ones who don't age are those droids C3PO , R2D2 , etc;
but they can have major techno-upgrades after all these years....

may be C3PO can now run faster than this guy and worths more than 6 million dollars - $6,000,000.018

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 26-9-2014 10:25 µoªí §Ú¤£¾á¤ß­}°O³o¦¸«á¶Ç¤¤¨S¦³·s¤¸¯À, §Ú¤Ï¦Ó¾á¤ß¥[±o¤Ó¦h[­}°O¤¸¯À]!·í§A¬Ý¹L­}°O©çªº[Star Wars Rebels]§A·|§ó¥[¾á¤ßªº....http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=23312&;extra=page%3D3

¤w¼½©ñ??»P Clone Wars ¦³ÉN±o¤ñ¸û??

EP7 is officially named The Force Awakens

expected to be released on 18 th December, 2015.

Set 30 years after the defeat of the Empire......with the three young protagonists.

THE FORCE AWAKENS TEASER

18TH DECEMBER, 2015

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 29-11-2014 00:26 µoªí ÁÂÁÂ! ¤wµ¥¤F¦¨¤é, E+¦Ü¥X 

¦³¤Ö¤Ö disappointed , ¤T¤Q¦~«á, ¾÷±ñ¦n¦ü¨S¦³¶i®i.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 30-12-2014 15:31 µoªí ¦Ñ¹ê»¡,§Ú¨­¬°¤¸¯ª¬P¾Ô°g, ¹ï­}°O¯à§_©ç¦n¬P¾Ô¦s¦³«Ü¤jÃhºÃ©O...

I am still trying to recover from George Lucas replacing Sebastain Shaw with Hayden Christensen as the Force Ghost in EP 6 ~~~~~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 7-3-2015 02:09 µoªí ¬Q¤é©ñ¤u®ÉÅ¥¨ì³o®ø®§....ºÖ§B¼²¾÷.....¯¬¥L¦w¦n.Harrison Ford plane crash: Doctor feared fireballThe actor's vintage plane crashed on a golf course in the Los Angeles district of VeniceContinue reading ...

This is not the first time he crashed a plane.

He should give up the Millennium Falcon and gives it to his daughter !

RUSSIAN ?? FANS ¦Û§@, §ó¼F®`ªº Lightsaber.

Disney/Lucasfilm is to release the Blu-Ray unaltered versions of EP IV , V and VI. No release date yet but the project has been going for awhile but due to some damages to the original film negatives, it has been challenging.

The goal is to release these Blu-Ray versions before EP VII is shown at theatres.

Does it mean Sebastian Shaw is back as the Force ghost with Alec Guinness ?

If Mr. Shaw was still alive today, he would be 110 years old.

original

Special Edition (1997 Special Edition with added scene from DVD version; music from Special Edition)

I know Date has posted the HK version, this is just a HD version.

THE FORCE AWAKENS STORM TROOPER

HONG KONG HOT TOYS FOUNDER HOWARD CHAN WITH MARK HAMIL (LUKE SKYWALKER) AND CARRIE FISHER (PRINCESS LEIA)

, AND CREATIVE DIRECTOR / HEAD PAINTER J.C. HONG , SCULPTOR KOJUN .

THE SKYWALKERS ALSO PROVIDED THEIR AUTOGRAPHS:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 21-4-2015 16:48 µoªí Skywalker ¬Ý¨Ó´î¤F«Ü¦h½S woo, ¤§«eªÎ¨ì©O...HOWARD CHAN ­Ó¼Ë¦P§Úªìªì»{ÃÑ¥L®É¤w¸g¬O¨â­Ó¤H...

¦pªG Carrie Fisher ¦n¦ü¦b ep6 ÅS¨{¦À, µÛ Bikini-style ªº outfit, §A¬Ý¤£¬Ý ep 7?? §AÃÑ Howard Chan? ½æ Hot Toys HULK ¦³ÉN 5 §é? §Ú·Q­n, «¢!

§A«üo¥Ì¤W¤U¶Ü? 

Howard Chan §Ú¬O¥L¦b [»È®y] ®É¥N®É»{ÃѪº, 
¥L¤W¤F­y¹D«á¤w¸g¨S¦³Ápµ¸¤F...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East

§A«üo¥Ì¤W¤U¶Ü? 

¤j¨Ð, §A¦n´Ý§Ô, µ¹§Ú³o±i¥Ã»·¦b§Ú¸£¤¤ªº¬Û¤ù.........

Mark Hamill

Billy Dee Williams

48 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD