發新話題
打印

中村雅俊さんの長男、大麻所持で逮捕

引用:
原帖由 coolau 於 5-4-2009 13:49 發表 母・五十嵐淳子「殴ってやりたい」…中村雅俊の長男、大麻で逮捕 4月5日8時0分配信 スポーツ報知 ...

Think N is both sad and disapponited!

Thanks coolau for the updates! How did you find the news btw?

引用:
原帖由 ar_woo 於 6-4-2009 09:51 發表   Nakamura fired his son immediately. He looks so sad in this video:      

Thanks Bro Woo for the clips. Here is roughly what N said during the press con:

He apologised to everyone for the trouble his son had caused.

He said it wasn't like real (he first thought it's a traffic accident) but the fact was that his son had owned  marihuana.

Anyone doing marihuana couldn't be forgiven even he's his son.

His son had to stop working in his office and leave the artist field to start again (reborn).

It's a hard decision but it's a must.

Q: Have you noticed anything different about your son?

A: "No. He came home as usual (before the incident)".

Q: Is there any problem with the way you teach your children?

A: "No ... my four children have grown up in a good environment ... they are good children ... I listen to them and do everything I can to them ...  I like my first son most cos his face and character are like me ... even he is not my son, he is a good person ... I'm proud of him ..."

Q: Does he face any pressure as his dad is a famous artisit?

A: "His situation is like any children in any artisit families (that's not an excuse) ... he has to do his best without his father's influence ..."

Q: What will you say to your son?

A: "No words ... just hug him ..."

引用:
原帖由 ar_woo 於 6-4-2009 10:46 發表   好難相信呢條友仔就係中村雅俊個仔! 完全冇老豆個種高大威猛同正氣,     而家要從藝能界引退嘞, 遲D做埋二世祖用中村雅俊賺落的錢?

世事既野好難講 ... 個人認為俊太係藝能界既壓力都好大

佢有冇其他才華唔知 ... 睇年齡、外表同高矮, 佢冇乜做紅藝人既本錢 .. 點可以超越到老豆既成就?

希望佢成功轉行 ... 重頭黎過 ...

唔知佢係 Oregon Clackamas Community College 讀邊科?

Feel very very sorry for N!!!

引用:
原帖由 ar_woo 於 6-4-2009 12:38 發表   Thanks a lot! I didn't know N has 4 children! From earlier news I knew he had a son and a daughter...Maybe it's a wrong choice to let his son enter entertainment industry in the first place ...

My hunch was telling me that N's family life was not as happy as people thought.   He looked more melancholic and his iconic innocent smile disappeared when he sang!   I am saying this like a 馬後炮 but I hope I am wrong!

引用:
原帖由 高立 於 6-4-2009 14:37 發表 中村好慘....睇佢喊到個樣....唉 !!!! 而家 d 靚仔真係好唔自愛 !!! 難為做父母的 !!!!!!!!!!

見到中村咁都好心痛! 做人父母真係好艱難!

引用:
原帖由 celia 於 7-4-2009 08:34 發表   可見兒女做錯事對父母係幾咁痛心... 但係就估都估唔到...咁大個應該要識諗

差 d 唔記得俊太唔係 18/22 wor   ... 31歲應該係發力既時候   ... 仲玩隊草?

真係要反醒

引用:
原帖由 tone 於 7-4-2009 19:19 發表 佢個仔個樣,殘成咁!

中村好錫呢個仔 kar ... 佢覺得俊太個樣同性格似自己 ...

我就覺得冇忽似 ... 唉 ... 要提提中村棒下至可出孝子 ...

引用:
原帖由 hongkongman 於 10-4-2009 00:35 發表 中村俊太 又不靚仔,演藝不出名.但現已更加出名了.連香港有部份只認識中村雅俊的讀者,現更加認識埋他不肖的兒子.大蔴圖案衫可以穿,大蔴不可吸.已有前科的藝人石田一成,前車可鑑,但中村俊太兄卻重犯,好好返 ...

人誰無過

Shunta 已得很大教訓

雖挫折不輕

三十出頭年輕人 機會有的是

望他儘快上路 在新的領域 發揮自己

引用:
原帖由 hongkongman 於 18-4-2009 13:33 發表 2009年4月14日 日本的電視台靚女主播高木廣子報導(中村俊太),承認大蔴是自用.但不被起訴.即時釋放.釋放當日.只低下頭來說(對不起.)一句.後便離去.大步檻過. 好好彩...VERY LUCKY.恭喜晒.中村雅俊暫時可放心了 ...

不幸中之大幸 .... thanks hongkongman for the update!

引用:
原帖由 celia 於 19-4-2009 14:11 發表 自用就冇事?

It's not really a big deal - just like drinking beer.   I think  this is the best outcome we can expect.

引用:
原帖由 celia 於 19-4-2009 14:46 發表   中村而家起碼可以放下心頭大石先~再見到佢咁既樣真係慘

Agree!

引用:
原帖由 hongkongman 於 19-4-2009 15:13 發表 Yes,I know this is A Woo favourite type. 多謝你的英文字幕版本. 這証明中村雅俊也是一個盡責的父親,起碼向公眾發表和道歉.好過香港的所國際巨星大哥.淫虫.常在報章` 上唱哀香港.簡直可恥.

What 大哥 had said is also true - he was pointing out the fact which I tend to agree with.

引用:
原帖由 tone 於 20-4-2009 00:57 發表 大哥.淫虫>好句

Who else is not?

引用:
原帖由 celia 於 24-4-2009 16:11 發表 衛詩被判罪同行既關楚耀冇事中村兒子冇事   同人唔同命?

衛詩 high 埋粉 ... woky d wor!

引用:
原帖由 celia 於 26-4-2009 08:19 發表 見到佢出黎個樣...真係...    歎句...毒品害人,影響一生   以前個廣告係咪有呢句說話   

呢句話係熟口熟面 ...

見過 一大班戒毒者好似監獄風雲咁足否係操場 ... 個個人唔似人 、 鬼唔似鬼 ... 睇見都心 up ...

引用:
原帖由 SAS2007 於 28-5-2009 16:46 發表 睇見藝人d第二代有時都幾痛心好似佢死鬼老友松田個細仔翔太舊年就因為今晚食乜R同個妹講手打傷鱄茤f攪到差人上門. 如果個妹唔係話自己撞傷, 睇怕又要走出黎流馬尿加曲尺形pose 至於香港舊檸檬可能大陸睇得緊先至 ...

Which 松田? Who is 香港舊檸檬?

引用:
原帖由 SAS2007 於 29-5-2009 12:43 發表   松田優作(中村個老死)......松田翔太係佢細仔. 檸檬咪係..Lemon Tsui  

Thanks SAS2007 for explaining who they are to me. Sorry ar ... 唔知佢同中村係老死 ... 上網至知松田優作咁猛 (可惜英年早逝!)!

我極少睇電視或聽歌 (除左套煲左5年既陳水騙連續鬧劇 @ www.nownews.com) ... 娛樂圈邊個打邊個都唔識分 ... 所以都唔知邊位係 Lemon 水 ...  

引用:
原帖由 SAS2007 於 30-5-2009 12:02 發表   Oh sorry, Lemon 咪係謝賢個仔霆鋒, 不過有人包括我鍾意叫佢做檸檬... 佢個英文名叫 Nicholas

Oh .. thank you! 唔怪得上網搵唔到 Lemon Tsui.

發新話題