µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|

gee, how can you guys let this sink?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 4-4-2008 01:17 µoªí ¤¤§ø¶®«T­Ó«T§r¡K

here you are, my friend ... I was so disappointed when I came back tonight, and this post was gone (when "¬d¬Ý·s©« )

Maybe we should start our own site on this (with just you and me discussing all day )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-4-2008 01:27 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 4-4-2008 01:58 µoªí §Ú³£«Y¡I¨ä¹ê³£¹w¥ª°Õ¡I±µ°Õ¦Ñ¤Í¡I«T®Ô¤£¤Z¡I

¤ZºÐ¥²Àx! (±µ¦³DÃø«×Ø{ ... ¦^¤U©«³£¤@¼Ë啫 )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 3-4-2008 11:19 µoªí   ®¥³ßar_woo,µ¥¥ª25¦~(¦Ó®a25·³ )²×©ó¦³¾÷·|Ú»±oªð   ³£¦hÁÂtnd1964,§Ú¦a³£¥i¥H¦³¾÷·|Ú»¨ì~   ªG®É¹qµø¼½ªð®Éar_woo¦³ÉNÚ»?

celia °Ý±o¦n

ar_woo¦Û细¤@ª½°O±o©O2­ÓÃèÀY: (1) ¤¤§ø¥Î¿O·Ó¥x¤U, (2) Ê\¾Ç¤kfansŪ"±µÄ²"

Ú»µf©O餠±a, ¨£µf®Í, 证©ú¥H«eÀ³¸Ó¦³Ú»¹L, ¦ý¨ä¥Lªº¥þµL°O¾Ð¤F

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ coffee ©ó 4-4-2008 02:49 µoªí   Thank~~   ¥i±¤ふれあい§À³¡..¦³dd°ÝÃD!   ¤£¹L¦³±oÚ»¤w¸g¤Q¤À. .. ¥¿!!

ÉN¿ìªk, 餠VHS±a¤w20¦h¦~¾ú¥v  ¸Õ¿ý¹L¦n´X¦¸³£«YËÝ, «á¨Ó½Ð±Ð¹LD°ª¤H, ¸Ü±ø±a¥h¨ìªG­Ó¦ì¥i¯àªø«×ÅÜ咗, ÉN±o±Ï coffee ¥S¹q¥x¥i¦³§Þ³N¤H­û¯àÀ°¤â?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 4-4-2008 19:52 µoªí   hey ar_woo, would you know why ¤¤§ø's English is so good?   Just wondering if he studied overseas (or studied English at Uni in Japan) ~ as it is quite rare for Japanese (especial ...

He studied economics at a Japanese university. I guess he's just a genius and also puts his mind to it whatever he does. It's very rare that a Japanese singer can communicate so effectively with HK audience.

In fact he appeared in a Hollywood movie in recent years,which he could not have done without his language skills.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 4-4-2008 20:48 µoªí   ic ic, thanks for the info   Was that the hollywood movie that ¯Î­Å¥É was in?

I think so, the one with baseball and WWII background

Some people say you look like ¯Î­Å¥É wor, is that true?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CKCK ©ó 5-4-2008 02:03 µoªí ©_©Ç¡A§Ú³£«Y°O±o³o¨â¬q¡C¤£¹L¦b­«¬Ý«eÁÙ¥H¬°¦Û¤w¥¼¬Ý¹L¡A¤@¬Ý¨ì¹qµ©©M"±µÄ²"«K°O°_¤F¡C¦Ñ¤Hè§b¡I

¤j®a¯gª¬§¹¥þ¤@¼Ë... ©OD«}¥s°µ"¶°Åé¦^¾Ð" Åo  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 6-4-2008 22:01 µoªí Àx­Ô¤ûßv¡I

«n¤è¤§¬P

("恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤"为¦¹¼Ö¶¤¥D­µ®á¥Ð¨Î¯§©Ò¼g)

¸V¤é¦P´X¦ìoldcake¦Ñ¤Í¥X¥hÚ»ª±¨ã, ³ºµM¦³¤@¦ìª©¥D°Ý§Ú, ¤¤§ø¶®«T¦³ÉN嚟¹L­»´ä¶}ºt°Û·|

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 7-4-2008 00:21 µoªí §A­ø°ÝÊ\¦³ÉNª±±µÀs¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 7-4-2008 00:26 µoªí   ¦Ü¾êè°ºq?¡IËݤp¾ê¤@©w­n¾¤Ú»°Õ~~   «Y©O?¦³ÉN''¦ÜµR§Q§rºq''and''¦Ü©¯ºÖºq''§r??.....­ü.....ÉNºâ°Õ......kaka       

³°Äò¦³¾¤ ...¤j®a±o¶~À°¤â±À¤U­Ó©«

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 7-4-2008 00:45 µoªí surely will do, don't want to waste your effort...and u also post in youtube? let those real japanese fans can also see them ma.

thanks

thanks to your video, i've received a few messages/ inquiry on YouTube from both HK and Japan  I've invited the HK fan to visit oldcake.net, maybe we'll see him here soon   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-4-2008 16:44 µoªí   no problem! Helping you ±À±À~©Ô©Ô~§è§è Lee ­Ó©«

thanks!

new song just uploaded (see page 1)... but it says "not available" when I clicked the YouTube link... do u see that too?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-4-2008 18:44 µoªí   Sorry for the late reply, i was away from my pc ~ I could see the video clip alright

thanks!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ °ª¥ß ©ó 8-4-2008 14:26 µoªí   ®t d ¨«Ä_ ! ¦hÁ ar_woo ¦P tnd1964 ¨â¦ì¤j­ô, §Ú¦ô­ø­Ì¥i¥HÚ»µf !!!!

You are welcome bro °ª¥ß ! Enjoy!

¦³D¶O¸Ñ...

ËݬöQªº"¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|": ¦Ü¤µ¥u±o 69 ¦^ÂÐ/ 724 ¬d¬Ý

"K-buffet": 660 ¦^ÂÐ / 5689 ¬d¬Ý

"¦¨»y±µÀs" 4740¦^ÂÐ / 23211¬d¬Ý

Ãø¹D¤j®a¤¤·NÚ»¤H­¹buffet¦h©óÅ¥¤¤§ø¶®«T°Ûºq?  ±µÀs¯u«YËÝ¥O¤H¦p·ö¦p¾K? OMG... 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 20:57 ½s¿è ]

Don't worry my friends, ar_woo always appreciates all the efforts from both of you. Let's all get together sometime and I'll treat you all to a fancy dinner at a 5-star hotel, hahaha.

(then write a report on "5-star dinner" which will have 100000 ¦^ÂÐ / 1000000 ¬d¬Ý )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 8-4-2008 21:30 µoªí      Looking forward to read the "5-Star Dinner" thread (~ & of course looking forward to the "5-Star Dinner" first! ha ha!!     Thank you ar_woo, you are v ...

hahaha, dinner is nothing compared to the precious items tnd1964 brought to me. And if you can sing 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤, dinner's on me, just let me know when you're in HK, haha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 8-4-2008 21:50 µoªí     ¬y®Í¦½²K!

to make it more challenging, try to sing it without looking at lyrics, like me, haha

µo·s¸ÜÃD