µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«Tさんのªø¨k¡B¤j³Â©Ò«ùで¶e®·

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ coolau ©ó 4-4-2009 23:21 µoªí ¤j³Âを隠し«ùっていたとして¡Bĵµø庁°ª¤«戸¸pは¢³¤é¡B¤j³Â¨ú½lªk¹H¤Ï¡]©Ò«ù¡^の²{¦æ¥Çで¡B­ÖÀuの¤¤§ø¶®«Tӕ ...

shocking....... maybe it's better to not have kids

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 5-4-2009 14:33 µoªí   Think N is both sad and disapponited! Thanks coolau for the updates! How did you find the news btw?

Nakamura fired his son immediately. He looks so sad in this video:

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-4-2009 10:23 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-4-2009 09:51 µoªí   Nakamura fired his son immediately. He looks so sad in this video:      

¦nÃø¬Û«H©O±ø¤Í¥J´N«Y¤¤§ø¶®«T­Ó¥J! §¹¥þÉN¦Ñ¨§­ÓºØ°ª¤j«Â²r¦P¥¿®ð,

¦Ó®a­n±qÃÀ¯à¬É¤Þ°h嘞, ¿ðD°µ®I¤G¥@¯ª¥Î¤¤§ø¶®«TÁȸ¨ªº¿ú?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-4-2009 10:56 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 6-4-2009 12:22 µoªí   Thanks Bro Woo for the clips. Here is roughly what N said during the press con: He apologised to everyone for the trouble his son had caused. He said it wasn't like real (he first thought ...

Thanks a lot! I didn't know N has 4 children! From earlier news I knew he had a son and a daughter...Maybe it's a wrong choice to let his son enter entertainment industry in the first place

Out to lunch, chat later!

With English subtitles:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 18-4-2009 13:33 µoªí 2009¦~4¤ë14¤é ¤é¥»ªº¹qµø¥xè°¤k¥D¼½°ª¤ì¼s¤l³ø¾É(¤¤§ø«T¤Ó),©Ó»{¤j蔴¬O¦Û¥Î.¦ý¤£³Q°_¶D.§Y®ÉÄÀ©ñ.ÄÀ©ñ·í¤é.¥u§C¤UÀY¨Ó»¡(¹ï¤£°_.)¤@¥y.«á«KÂ÷¥h.¤j¨BÂe¹L. ¦n¦n±m...VERY LUCKY.®¥³ß®Í.¤¤§ø¶®«T¼È®É¥i©ñ¤ß¤F ...

Thanks! °ª¤ì¼s¤l looks quite cute

µo·s¸ÜÃD