µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

­»´ä¸g¨å¡B¦r¸¹¦Ñ©M¨ì²{¦bªºµÛ¦W­¹¸v

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 12-12-2008 10:19 µoªí À±´°¹D«íÂ׹ﭱ¡M·s¼Ö°s©±®Ç¤W¼Óªº¥_¨Ê°s¼Ó¾ú¥v¤[»·¶Ü¡S§Ú¥¼¥h¹Lªº¡C¦Õ»Dµû»y¤£¤@¡M¦³¤H¸Ü¦n¦Y¡M§Ú¦Ñ±C¥h¹L¨â¦¸³£¸Ü­¹ª«¤ô·Ç°¾§C¡MÀ³¼ö¤£¼ö­¹¨ì¤H«h¦n¤õ¨ºÃþ¡C¦y¼LÀ±´°¹D¤U¦a®wªº³»¦n°s¼Óºâ¬O«Ü¤[¤F¡M¢¶¢¯¦~¥N¥½ ...

Bro singingsoul you may also remember this one on Austin Road, not far from the Italian Restaurant:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 19-1-2009 17:14 µoªí «z¡M§Ú¦³°O¾Ð¥H¨Ó¡M¤Ñ­»¼Ó´N¤w¸g¦b¨º¸Ì¡C¤£¹L§Ú®a¨S¦³¦YªC¦{µæªº²ßºD¡C¬ù¤Q¦~«e¬Ý®Ñ½²Äi¸Üª÷±e¬O³o¸Ì±`«È¡M¦A¨ìªñ¤ë¤S¤W¶g¤é¹qµø¬Y¸`¥Ø¡Mı±o¨º¸Ì®ø¶OÀ³¸Ó¤£µá¡M¤£´±¥h¡Car_woo¤@©w°O±o¨º¸Ì´¿¸g¦³¶¡¤Ó¥­À]°Õ¡T§Ú ...

¤Ó¥­À], of course, my favorite..... still available in CWB/ TST (Granville St.)

I saw Jacky Chan in TST a few times too... he drove a Pontiac Firebird

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 12-12-2008 10:19 µoªí À±´°¹D«íÂ׹ﭱ¡M·s¼Ö°s©±®Ç¤W¼Óªº¥_¨Ê°s¼Ó¾ú¥v¤[»·¶Ü¡S§Ú¥¼¥h¹Lªº¡C¦Õ»Dµû»y¤£¤@¡M¦³¤H¸Ü¦n¦Y¡M§Ú¦Ñ±C¥h¹L¨â¦¸³£¸Ü­¹ª«¤ô·Ç°¾§C¡MÀ³¼ö¤£¼ö­¹¨ì¤H«h¦n¤õ¨ºÃþ¡C¦y¼LÀ±´°¹D¤U¦a®wªº³»¦n°s¼Óºâ¬O«Ü¤[¤F¡M¢¶¢¯¦~¥N¥½ ...

How about let's have an oldcake gathering someday at ¬_¤h¨l¹D¨º¶¡·N¤j§QÀ\ÆU

There used to be a shoe store next to it called "Olympic", they sold a lot of expensive Adidas shoes (Wimbledon, Professional, Forest Hills, etc.).

I need to go now, chat later my oldcake bros!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 19-1-2009 17:42 µoªí ¤Ó¥­À]²{¦b³Ì¦ÑÀ³¸Ó¬Oªo³Â¦a´¶¼y«á­±¨º¶¡¡S§Ú¹ï¨ä¥X¦Wµæ¦¡¡M¨Ò¦p·ç¤hÂûÁl¡M¤j½¼¨F«ß¡Mª£¤ûªeµ¥³£¨S¦³¦n·P¡Mªñ¦~¦Y¹L¤@¦¸©È©È¤F¡C¤p®É­Ô¨º¸Ì¨ý¹D¦n¡]§í©Î¥s¥¿±`¡^«Ü¦hªº¡M¤£¹L¡C¡C¡C¡C¨ä¹ê§Ú²Ó­Ó¤S¨S¦³¥hªo³Â¦a³o ...

Maybe, actually they published a book on the restaurant last year, with all the history. The food is OK to me, oldcake feel ma  Some of their waitors look like ppl you see in 70's movies   

Need to go now, see you later!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 19-1-2009 17:50 µoªí ¢·¢¯¦~¥N·N¤j§QÀ\ÆU®ÇÃ䦳¶¡À°¤H°µ¼úµP¼ú¬×ªº©±¡M­Ý½æ¤@¨ÇÅé¨|¥Î«~¡C§Ú¶ôbutteryfly¥â¥ãªi©ç«YªG«×¶Rªº¡CªuµÛ¬_¤h¨l¸ô¦æ¸¨¥h¡M¦³¶¡¤å¨ãª±¨ã©±¡M§Ú¶R¹L¤@°¦³sÀô¤pª÷­èªº¾÷±ñ¤Hª±¨ã¡C§Ú³£¦n¦³¿³½ì¥h·N¤j§QÀ\ÆU­¹¤@ ...

Yes, ¦¨¥\¤å¨ã,  the store owners are 2 brothers. They are still there, but don't seem to recognize me anymore. They used to give me discount when I bought toys there. ³sÀô¤pª÷­è (¦Xª÷) is worth a lot of $$ now, maybe close to 10K for set of 3.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 19-1-2009 17:57 µoªí   ¤Ñ­»¼Ó§Ú­¹¹L¤@¦¸,¥Ã¥@Ãø§Ñ........ 90s³­«È­¹¶º,¤j¹hÃÉÃɤý/¦Z¤@°¦,¦pªG§ÚÉN°O¿ùªº¸Ü, HK$950¤@°¦!¦³¿ù½Ð¾É!

»D»¡¦p¦¹, ¤d¤¸¤@°¦ÃÉ. ½Ð°Ý999¥S­¹咗´X°¦?¬O¤@¤ý¨â¦Z¶Ü?

Å¥»¡¦Ñ¤@½ú¦³D uncle ­¹§¹¥i¥H±ND´ß¬äµf°¦ÃÉ¥X嚟

µo·s¸ÜÃD