µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ºñÄ_¾í¥Ä

I wonder if that little boy in the ad is now one of the "old cake" members of this website?!? hee hee

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 21-3-2007 21:33 µoªí «Y¥d³qª©ªL¤l²», ¥ò¦³¤k¥J¦ñ°Û. ºqµü: "¨F¤h....¨F¤h......Ãä­Ó³£ÄÁ·N°ÝÊ\´Nª¾.......... ¨F¤h....¨F¤h......Ê\¥u­nÁé·N, °µmud¤]¥i¥H...Á¿¤@Án : l love you"
That song was actually taken from an English song called "Sunny", I think.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 23-3-2007 21:36 µoªí ­ì¨Ó60¦~¥N§ó¦³¤@ºØ¥s¬õÄ_ªº¨T¤ô  

Thanks ºñÄ_210 for posting the ­»´ä¨T¤ôºô¯¸ link!!!  What a great website!!!!

I used to like ºÑ¬uÂf»e & ºÑ¬uÂfÂc¯ù

hey, I found this picture in the HK Beverage Collect Website... http://www.hkbeveragecollect.com

Does anyone remember the miniature coca cola bottles & cartons (as shown in the bottom right-hand side of the above picture?) I remember I collected a number of them too when I was small, but I think I have thrown them away a long time ago lah (should have kept them ah ) [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-3-2007 20:49 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 26-3-2007 13:39 µoªí   §Ú¥H«e³£¦³keep¬õ¦â¨T¤ô½c, «Y¤£¦P欵, ¦n¦ü¦³16®æ­Ú§A©ñ¥i¤f¥i¼Ö¦P³·ºÑª©¥J...³Ì²×³s´X®É±¼³£­øª¾. ¦n¦ü§¹¥þ¥¢ÂÜËÝ, §ä¤£¨ì.

...ah, now that you mentioned, I think the ¬õ¦â¨T¤ô½c that I had before were slightly different to the ones as shown on the picture above, I think I might have the ones you had, that is the ones with 16®æ­Ú§A©ñ¥i¤f¥i¼Ö¦P³·ºÑª©¥J.... they are so cute!!!  I really miss them ah!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-2-2008 13:48 µoªí   "¬Q ¤é ¥X ®u ¥b ®q ¯ù »R ¹w Äý ªº ¸ó ´C Åé ³Ð §@ ¤H ¼Ú ¶§ À³ Å´ »¡ ¡A »{ ÃÑ ºñ Ä_ ¼s §i ¤¤ ªº ¤p ¨k «Ä ¡A ¡u Ê\ «Y ©ç Äá ­Ó ¼s §i ¾É ºt ¥J ¡A ©m ­J ¡A ·í ®É ¥u ±o 4 ¡B 5 ·³ ¡C Ê\ ®a ...

THANK YOU ar_woo for the information!

I always wanted to find out more info ("hey dai" ) about that little boy, thanks again!

By the way , that little boy "~ ©m ­J ¡A ·í ®É ¥u ±o 4 ¡B 5 ·³ ~ ", ¦Ó§A¤S¥s¨È"­J" (woo)  , ¦~ÄÖ§Ú goo §A¤S®t­ø¦h   ~ ²ö«D§A´N«Yo­Ó­Ó¤pªB¤Í   

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-2-2008 15:17 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-2-2008 15:58 µoªí   I knew you'd say that   Actually I'd like to invite several oldcake pals to this high tea. That should be fun (though I normally don't drink Green Spot). Why don't you join us ...

It's a good idea to gather Oldcakes¤T¤­ª¾¤v to go there for the special High Tea Event, ¥h Ãh  ¤@ o¤U !  According to that article, it will be held on the 1st Sunday of every month (from Mar08 to Dec08), ¨C ¦¸ ¦W ÃB ¬ù 140 ­Ó ¡A ¨C ¦ì ¶O ¥Î 498 ¤¸ ¡A ¥t ¥[ ¤@ ªA °È ¶O ~ ¨Ñ À³ ¥H ³» ¯Å ¤T ¤å ³½ ¤Î ÃZ ¨x »s ªº ÄÐ ÂI  ¡B ÃP »æ ¡B ¦± ©_ ¡B ²¢ «~ ©M ­» Âb ¡A »P ·¥ ¨ã ´ä ¦¡ ­· ¨ý ªº ³J ¾Ø ¤Î Âû §À ¥] µ¥ (¦n¦ü¦n¦n¨ý! )   You can even get up & dance, so make sure you invite ¦N¿A¤p¾ê , then you two can ¸õ½ Part »R !

(ËݧA¨s³º«Y«}o­Ó­ÓºñÄ_²Ô¤h¤p¨k«ÄoªÌ?    (§Úݯ¥ª§A¦n­@°Õ! )   ~~~~~ »°¤Ö¶B )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 18-2-2008 20:03 µoªí   «Y«}°í®Æ? ²Ó²ÓÁnÁ¿¨ÓÅ¥吓±o­ø±o¥ý?

§Ú¹Ê·Qª¾°Ú!

µo·s¸ÜÃD