61 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 8-8-2007 23:34 µoªí    .....  °O±oµóÃäªGD¦n¦ü·|¥Î¤@¶ô«Â¤Æ¯È¥]¦A+¥Õ¦â³q'loan'¬J­øª¾¥s«§ ¯Üªº

.. I think I know what you're referring to...did they also use to put some sugar & sesame seeds inside the «Â¤Æ¯È¥] & ¥Õ¦â³q'loan'¯Ü¯Ü?  Very yummy from memory!!!  (...i don't know why, but the name "·Ï¥J»æ" comes to my mind, not sure if that is the name (I'm probably wrong)...)  ...can you still buy them on the streets nowadays?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:04 µoªí     yes yes!¤J­±¥]¦íD¦n¦h¸H,´N«Y±zÁ¿¬J¿},ªÛ³Âµ¥µ¥¥i¯à¥ò¦³¨ä¥L¸H ­øª¾¦³ÉNªá¥Í¸H,¦Ó®a¤Ö¨£­øª¾Ãä«×¦³±o¶R ¤§«e¤õ°¨¦³post¥ª±i¹Ï http://www2.hkedcity.net/citizen_files/aa/cg/bx ...

Thanks for re-posting the photo!! (actually i only started reading this thread half way through, so didn't know that you guys had already started talking about it earlier....and just now I re-read some of the earlier posts and saw fumoon's "cooking" photos!! ha ha!!   So fumoon you actually have a special pan for cooking crepes? Wah!!

So these are called ¿}½µÁ¡»æ!!! That's one of my favourite ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y, so yum yum yum!!! In regards to why I thought it's called "·Ï¥J»æ", ha ha, I think it's because the white colour "tone lone" thing makes me think they look like cigarettes!! ha ha!!

...I have also tried "·Ï¥J¿}" when little!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:04 µoªí   Did you mean the streets of Toronto or HK?   Or maybe you two live on the same street...

hey, are you trying to be smart?!   .... i mean streets of HK ah!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 00:18 µoªí   Check http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=6004&extra=&page=3 #59 You should be able to get it over here.....(if you're here.... )   $3.25CAD

ha ha, thanks for the info...anyway

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 00:21 µoªí   ¨£¨ì¤¸®Ô¥ò¦³±o¶R.

oh! ¤¸®Ô seems to have lots of yummy food!!!  Why in ¤¸®Ô!! so far away!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:28 µoªí   haha....ÂI¸Ñ±z¦¨¤é¦ôÊ\¦íToronto?   ³Ì¦nÊ\¥i¥H¦í«Y­»´äªñ¦í±z   Shiawase©f~~±z´X®É·h«Î§r??

"duen ¦ô mo sun foo"!    (sorry, too lazy to look for the chinese characters)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 00:55 µoªí   This one got the same texture, if you want to try.....

i find crunchie too sweet though, "¿}½µÁ¡»æ" tastes much better

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:59 µoªí   ok ok, with all recent info, it seems more likely that you're in HK... but you probably stayed in US/Canada for a long time b4

....... ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:01 µoªí   No no....that's just a photo I grabbed off the net. You need the special 'thing' :     and the wooden spreader:   I don't have those at home....not THA ...

oh , I mistakenly thought that you took the picture while cooking the ¿}½µÁ¡»æ to show us!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 01:02 µoªí   ¤¸®Ô­¹³¥¥­è°¥¿.¤S°÷¦h§¹¤Æ

how do you travel from say hong kong island (eg. Central) to ¤¸®Ô?  By KCR? By Bus?  ... and how long does the journey usually take?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:03 µoªí   Nice...... and just to tease you..... Cocosally is pretty cute too......

Oh, Cocosally is in Canada too (just like you, fumoon!) ha ha!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:04 µoªí   Really?.....maybe because you're already sweet enough.....

ha ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:07 µoªí   ©O´X³æ®×¯u«Y¦n¤j§r.........   ¼K!¦pªG¦³´Â¤@¤é¯u«Y¤ñ±z¨£®Í,­øª¾±z¤S·|¦A¦ôD«§    

..i am sure he will then find other things to entertain himself, ha ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:09 µoªí wah, ¸Ö¤ê:   fumoon Á¿嘢¦³¤@¤â©¯©j¯º¨ì­ø°±¤f

very rhyme ah!....

( but the name "©¯©j"... )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:10 µoªí   Â_¦ôÉN¨¯­W

yes, that's it!! (....as mentioned at the final episode of TVB's TV series "Koi Sai Ho Hup")

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:12 µoªí   I know....actually around the same area too. Too bad.....TAKEN......

wah! you checked her out!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 01:13 µoªí     Shiawase ¶ð¦aÅK¨ì¬ü¤Ò.¦AÂà¦èÅK.®Ô©W¯¸¸¨¨®.­ø¨ÏÅå»·.¦èÅK¦n§Ö嘅. ¤£¹L³£¦n¶Q嘅

...so roughly how long would that take? 1.5hrs? 1 hr? 30 mins? or less?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:16 µoªí   Shiawase (©¯ºÖ)©j©j¤§Â²ºÙ...

i know...but still....it sounded ...

"Shiawase" sounds much nicer gar nei!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:18 µoªí   ¥i¯à·|¦ô±zª¨ª¨«Y«}¨k¤H

Ha!   ¦ô¨ìµL³¥¦n¦ô?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 01:22 µoªí   1­ÓÁé¦hdd

hee hee, so not too bad lah!   ... thanks for the info!

61 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD